Monday, December 13, 2010

Storming Strategy 2011

Storming Strategy 2011
Hello FELLOW VIRTUOSOS!
2010 is just 18 days from ending.  For most of us it is a great time for reflecting, revising and redefining our goals for both our personal and business life.  For this Biz Virtuoso Planning Monday, I want you to set aside 30 minutes to complete an activity that could help change your life.  I learned about this visioning process during my Transformative Narrative Process training with Prime Directive Consulting Group, which was created by Yvette Hyater-Adams.  This activity is not easy but it is effective!  I can honestly say that after much reflection and strategy around my answers, I was able to re-launch my business to a new level.  Here is our first gift to you towards 2011!

50 Things & Persons Free Write Activity
You want to begin this activity in a time and place where you can focus, relax and release your thoughts freely without second-guessing, doubt or hesitations.  Get 4 pieces of paper and number 1 to 50 on each before beginning.  As you push through the following open yourself to the unobvious and allow your bare instinct and bind to take over. 
1.     50 Things I am dealing with! (Business or personal)

2.     50 Things I want to achieve! (Business or personal)

3.     50 People I know!

4.     50 People I know that can help me do the things I want to to! (Think outside the box of your own personal contact but to people you may have extended connections to or people you dont know at all.)
Once youve completed this activity, take a day or two to reflect and think about your answers and path youve detailed.  Want to learn how to make this activity work for you and come to life? Contact us to learn more about our Business Strategy Development Process.  Call 1-800-383-1148 or 646-845-7338 or visit us at http://www.bizvirtuoso.com/!

Your Strategy Virtuoso,
Cynthia G. Peacock
Are we friends on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bizvirtuoso or Twitter: www.twitter.com/bizvirtuoso?

No comments:

Post a Comment